Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm ok and happy!

For months I feared that the birth of MJ would be dampened by the fact that my Mother was not there for me. Nothing against her or MJ but I just feared I would not be as happy as I wanted to be. However, my Mother was there with me. I prayed to her all day on November 21st and asked her for the strength to get through this delivery that I was so terrified of.

She listened b/c I had an amazing birth experience and my son is home with me. Thank you Mom!

The first night in the hospital I do remember waking up crying. I think I dreamed of my Mom. That has happened a few times at home. I tell myself that in those dreams I am talking to her. I just wish I could remember our conversations.

Yes, my beautiful MJ has arrived and his home w/us. My sweet boy is a dream and I don't know how I got so lucky. JD is having a bit of a time adjusting and I wish my hormones were more under control so I could work w/him instead of wanting to crack open a bottle of wine and hide. He is a good boy and I do love him. He just loves his "baby brover" a bit too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter