How
How do I say goodbye to the woman that gave me life?
How do I face all these people that loved my mother and want me to know they are thinking of us at this time?
How do I talk to them?
How do I stand up at that funeral home for 7 hours telling people "thank you"?
How do I continue on with life when the life that I always knew is changed forever?
How do I be strong for my Dad?
How do I respond to comments from people about the only way I'll see my Mother again is if I open my heart to Jesus and allow him in? Who are they to say that to me when they don't know me or what is in my heart?
How will I ever survive the next 2 days and then the rest of my life?
How?
How do I face all these people that loved my mother and want me to know they are thinking of us at this time?
How do I talk to them?
How do I stand up at that funeral home for 7 hours telling people "thank you"?
How do I continue on with life when the life that I always knew is changed forever?
How do I be strong for my Dad?
How do I respond to comments from people about the only way I'll see my Mother again is if I open my heart to Jesus and allow him in? Who are they to say that to me when they don't know me or what is in my heart?
How will I ever survive the next 2 days and then the rest of my life?
How?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home