Happy Birthday Ryan!
It was about 2.5 years ago where I was paired up as a buddy with a woman who was about 5 months pregnant. We had never met but became fast friends. She was easy to talk to, had a huge heart and was so wonderful and we became fast friends. My son was a few months old and she was awaiting the birth of her first son.
Unfortunately, sweet little Ryan didn't make it. My heart breaks when I look into my son's eyes and realize that she will never see Ryan grow up. I can't imagine the pain she is in and how her heart is breaking everyday. Ryan was perfect and her and her DH are perfect parents.
Ryan David - thank you for bringing your mommy to me! She is one of my dear friends and that is all because of you sweet little boy. I will never forget you and will always remember the impact you had on me. Hugs and kisses little one.
Sherry - I have no words to express what I feel but do know that I think about you and M everyday. I pray that you can find comfort and peace and happiness again. I know I have no idea what you have gone through, but through it all you have been an incredible friend to me and I hope I am half as good a friend to you. Much love to you both.
Unfortunately, sweet little Ryan didn't make it. My heart breaks when I look into my son's eyes and realize that she will never see Ryan grow up. I can't imagine the pain she is in and how her heart is breaking everyday. Ryan was perfect and her and her DH are perfect parents.
Ryan David - thank you for bringing your mommy to me! She is one of my dear friends and that is all because of you sweet little boy. I will never forget you and will always remember the impact you had on me. Hugs and kisses little one.
Sherry - I have no words to express what I feel but do know that I think about you and M everyday. I pray that you can find comfort and peace and happiness again. I know I have no idea what you have gone through, but through it all you have been an incredible friend to me and I hope I am half as good a friend to you. Much love to you both.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home