Quick update
I am getting ready to make some banana bread and hot wings and fries so I have to make this quick.
Mom is doing well. She is out of ICU and hopes to be home Mon or Tues. Dad has gotten a visiting nurse to come 3 days a week...thank goodness!
JD took nearly a 3 hr nap today and I just put him in his bed! DOH! He was exhausted from us cutting his hair and torturing him. J felt so bad he ran out and bought him several small toys...MEN!
The boys are swimming in the back yard and I'm off to cook!
I cleaned my living room and now my back hurts! Dumbass! But damn it looks good! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Mom is doing well. She is out of ICU and hopes to be home Mon or Tues. Dad has gotten a visiting nurse to come 3 days a week...thank goodness!
JD took nearly a 3 hr nap today and I just put him in his bed! DOH! He was exhausted from us cutting his hair and torturing him. J felt so bad he ran out and bought him several small toys...MEN!
The boys are swimming in the back yard and I'm off to cook!
I cleaned my living room and now my back hurts! Dumbass! But damn it looks good! LOL
Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:
Jelly, I'm so glad to hear that your Mom is doing better!
I too am so happy your Mom is doing better!
((((Jen))) I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing so much better and is on her way home!
Post a Comment
<< Home