Thursday, May 03, 2007

I want to enjoy this!

It's funny how something you've wanted for so long and dreamed of and worked so hard to get, can make you feel so blah! Yes little Monster Jr is kicking his mommy's ass these days. I want to enjoy this pregnancy and be thankful but good God I feel like ass and look like ass to boot! I am tired, cranky, pukey and my house is a mess.

To top it off, I am still worried about my mom. She isn't home yet, she is still in FL and that is killing me. Its like things start to look good and then I get some small tid bit of news and I can't fight back the tears and the fear. I just want her home.

Jonathan talked to her this week and it was so cute. He said, "Mama that's Gramma". It made my day. I love that little stinker. I just wish I felt better. It amazes me how much negative you can find in your life when you feel sick. It intensifies things a million times more. In reality I know things aren't as bad as they seem, but when I'm puking and feel like puking (87% of my day), nothing seems right.

Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for MJ and can't wait to meet him. I know he is growing and that is why I'm so sick and I don't want my pregnancy to be a pity party but crap, I just want to feel "ok" and enjoy what I have.

Enough whining for today.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

awww Jelly (((hugs))) Things DO seem so much worse when you're not feeling well. I wish there was something I could do. I hope you feel better soon.

12:14 PM  
Blogger nault's nook said...

((HUGS)) I hope you start to feel better very soon!!!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger RollerCoaster said...

I am hoping you feel better soon and hoping your mom gets home from FL even sooner!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope everyone starts to feel better real soon.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter