Wednesday, May 30, 2007

For Mom

Mom,


You are such a strong and wonderful woman. I do not want to lose you but I do understand if you are ready to give up the fight. You fought a long hard battle for many years and this last battle left you feeling a bit blue, scared and helpless. I wish I could have done more. I want you to live but I also don't want you to be scared, tired and sick. I will support whatever you want to do.


As I told you last month, I only hope I can be half the mom to my kids that you were/are to me. I am worried about you and I know you are sitting in that hospital bed scared and worried. You are worried about dying and leaving us behind. You know you have a lot to live for and when you over come this, I will hold your hand and help show you what you have to live for. I will not allow you to sit in the wheelchair and be scared. We need you mom and we love you.


Please continue the fight and we will help you anyway we can. If you can't fight, we will be okay...I promise.

All my love,
Jennifer

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

(((((Jen)))) I'm sending lots of prayers your way.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter