Friday, May 18, 2007

11wks and 5 days

And I'm still puking.

Unisom and B6 are not helping so much.

I decided I do not like pregnancy but do enjoy the end result.

I hope I can make it another 29 wks.

Lost 10lbs.

Lost control of my house and child b/c I am either puking or sleeping.

Is it too early to waddle? I feel like I am.

I can't wait to feel MJ move b/c then that will help me feel better about puking.

I am blessed to be pregnant and have another child on the way but after this one, they can remove any and all female organs and I will be happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger RollerCoaster said...

I hope the puking ends sooner than later. Try to hang in there. I know you know it is worth it, but it is allowed to stink for a little bit.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

((((Jelly)))) I'm sorry you are still so miserable. Wish I had a magic cure that would take it all away so you can enjoy your pregnancy.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

(((Jelly))) I hope the m/s goes away in the next couple of weeks.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

(((Jelly))) I hope your dr can help you lessen the m/s soon. Poor thing, I feel so bad for you!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter