Worries and more worries...
It's funny how you think that once you get that BFP the 2ww obsessing ends. Nope. It doesn't. It simply rolls over to a long 9 month obsession and then a "rest of your life" obsession with the wee one that you brought into the world.
I never really understood the phrase, "wearing your heart on your sleeve" or "outside of you" (ok so that isn't exactly how the phrase goes but come on you kwim!) until I had my son. I look at his sweet face and realize how scary life can be. Today as I look at him in my rearview mirror I think, "OMG in 3.5 years he will be in school! What if someone teases him? What if he gets hurt at school? What if his teacher is a bitch? What if..." you see, it went on forever. He was clueless and sat in his carseat laughing at his VeggieTales movie.
So now I will have 2 to worry about. I even had a dream last night that when I went in for my US the tech said, "Oh wow" and I said, "is that a good or bad "wow"" and she said, "well it depends how you feel about twins?". STOP I can't take this stress! Don't get me wrong, if God blessed me w/twins that would be great...AFTER the shock wore off. LOL
If you ask JD where the baby is, he will come up to my belly and rub it. He also says, "Mama I kiss baby" and he kisses my tummy. God I love that kid! He is just so kind hearted and sweet...well as long as he is fed. :-)
As I sit and worry about stuff that may never happen to me, I have a friend that has a lot of worry on her plate right now. Unfortunately it is stuff that is real and very heartbreaking. I wish I could help her and be there for her. She is so kind and unselfish that she deserves a break. S please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Many, many hugs to you my dear friend.
Happy Easter everyone!!
I never really understood the phrase, "wearing your heart on your sleeve" or "outside of you" (ok so that isn't exactly how the phrase goes but come on you kwim!) until I had my son. I look at his sweet face and realize how scary life can be. Today as I look at him in my rearview mirror I think, "OMG in 3.5 years he will be in school! What if someone teases him? What if he gets hurt at school? What if his teacher is a bitch? What if..." you see, it went on forever. He was clueless and sat in his carseat laughing at his VeggieTales movie.
So now I will have 2 to worry about. I even had a dream last night that when I went in for my US the tech said, "Oh wow" and I said, "is that a good or bad "wow"" and she said, "well it depends how you feel about twins?". STOP I can't take this stress! Don't get me wrong, if God blessed me w/twins that would be great...AFTER the shock wore off. LOL
If you ask JD where the baby is, he will come up to my belly and rub it. He also says, "Mama I kiss baby" and he kisses my tummy. God I love that kid! He is just so kind hearted and sweet...well as long as he is fed. :-)
As I sit and worry about stuff that may never happen to me, I have a friend that has a lot of worry on her plate right now. Unfortunately it is stuff that is real and very heartbreaking. I wish I could help her and be there for her. She is so kind and unselfish that she deserves a break. S please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Many, many hugs to you my dear friend.
Happy Easter everyone!!

1 Comments:
((HUGS)) I feel the same way!! The worry NEVER goes away. It just grows as they do!!
Crazy dream! I can not wait till your first u/s :)
Congrats again hun and enjoy your weekend!!!
PS the thought of him kissing your belly made me smile!!!! They are so darn cute :)
Post a Comment
<< Home