Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thinking of you Thomas

I meant to post this on Friday, March 9th but we were out of town. A very special little angel celebrated his 2nd birthday on March 9th. Thomas Joseph. I will never forget this sweet little boy or his mom and dad. It is because of him that I "met" his wonderful Mother.

Jonathan and I wanted to release balloons to Thomas and his buddy Ryan but we ran out of time.

We did however make a yummy cake! We were in the country and we told everyone that cake was for Thomas. Everyone loved it! Jonathan helped me bake it too. Here are a few pictures:




Happy birthday sweet baby boy! I am sorry your life here was so short, but you sure left a HUGE impact on me and my family. Because of you Thomas, I try to be a better person, friend, mother and wife. Jonathan and I will never forget you and will always do good in honor of you. Many hugs and kisses to you and your mommy and daddy.


1 Comments:

Blogger msfitzita said...

I'm so sorry I'm so late commenting - but thank you SO much for this. It means the world to me that Thomas' had a little birthday party a whole world away - and that another little boy had a great big chocolate cake on that day too.

Thank you so much, my friend.

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter