The Good Stuff
Every time I hear that song by Kenny Chesney I want to cry. It is a great song. So many times in life I get caught up in what needs to be done and how busy I am that I forget about the "good stuff". Or like today I am so out of control of my emotions that I let everything get to me and cloud my vision of the "good stuff". I mean sure there are days when no matter how good I have it, life still sucks...that's normal. But today, I want to focus on the "good stuff"!
I called my parents last night and my mom is doing great! She is getting around on her own and my dad said she does everything for herself now. I love it! I want them to enjoy life...God knows they deserve a break.
A dear friend of mine sent me some fertility earrings. I am so happy! I have them on right now and plan to wear them until I get knocked up!
My son went to bed w/o crying last night! Ok well he woke up at midnight and was in my bed cus he fell out of his but damn this is a HUGE improvement! I am so happy!
I know there is more "good stuff" in my life so I will come back and update as the day goes on.
I hope you each find the "good stuff" in your life and cling to it.
I called my parents last night and my mom is doing great! She is getting around on her own and my dad said she does everything for herself now. I love it! I want them to enjoy life...God knows they deserve a break.
A dear friend of mine sent me some fertility earrings. I am so happy! I have them on right now and plan to wear them until I get knocked up!
My son went to bed w/o crying last night! Ok well he woke up at midnight and was in my bed cus he fell out of his but damn this is a HUGE improvement! I am so happy!
I know there is more "good stuff" in my life so I will come back and update as the day goes on.
I hope you each find the "good stuff" in your life and cling to it.

1 Comments:
Thank you for the reminder, Jen. I have a hard time seeing the good stuff most days so I'll need to come back and get a reminder often.
Post a Comment
<< Home