Exhaustion
I am exhausted. I decided last week that I have had enough of the sleep issues w/JD. I can't take laying in bed w/him for 20-60 min a night! I get sleepy and no housework gets done. So I put a gate at his door and let him CIO. I never expected it to be this hard. Emotionally I am exhausted.
Day 1:
40 min screaming at the door off and on
20 min of me talking to him and getting him to take a lovey
20 min of me sitting on the floor in his room
Day 2:
20 min screaming at the door
20 min of me sitting in his room
Day 3:
10 min of him peacfully laying in bed
30 min screaming/sobbing/crying (me and him)
2 min of me picking him up and putting him in his bed and he was out
They say this works but I don't know how long I'll last. I am on the verge of tears all day today and just want to cry. I am tired, I am cranky and I am clomid crazy.
I blame myself b/c at 15 months we took him out of the crib b/c he attempted to climb it. Well since then he has not gone to sleep on his own. I did this to him and now I have to be a "mean" mommy and wean him from this. He thinks Mommy is his lovey and we must break that.
I am exhausted and not sure how much more of this I can take.
Day 1:
40 min screaming at the door off and on
20 min of me talking to him and getting him to take a lovey
20 min of me sitting on the floor in his room
Day 2:
20 min screaming at the door
20 min of me sitting in his room
Day 3:
10 min of him peacfully laying in bed
30 min screaming/sobbing/crying (me and him)
2 min of me picking him up and putting him in his bed and he was out
They say this works but I don't know how long I'll last. I am on the verge of tears all day today and just want to cry. I am tired, I am cranky and I am clomid crazy.
I blame myself b/c at 15 months we took him out of the crib b/c he attempted to climb it. Well since then he has not gone to sleep on his own. I did this to him and now I have to be a "mean" mommy and wean him from this. He thinks Mommy is his lovey and we must break that.
I am exhausted and not sure how much more of this I can take.

1 Comments:
((Jelly)) You are teaching him a valuable skill - he'll get the hang of it soon. Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment
<< Home