The dreaded 1 week wait
Here I sit at 8dpo and every little feeling I get from my body that is not normal (or something I don't recall being normal) I think, "OMG is this it? Am I pregnant? Oh yes I MUST be!" Then 2 seconds later...no I'm not.
How will I survive another 7 days of this agony? Oh I think my bbs just hurt for a milisecond!
I want a drink of water...is that b/c I'm pregnant? Oh no silly it is b/c you are THIRSTY!
Anyone who has been TTC for 3 months or more can relate to me. Heck even if you were TTC only 1 month I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! But see at this stage in the game, 22 cycles w/my DS and TTC #2 for OMG dare I say it...23 months, I think I know my body pretty well. Or do I? Everything I do, I analyze why I'm doing it. Shoot it is crazy!
I had a follie check on CD11 and low and behold there was a follie that was 2.0cm! I saw it on the screen (they are kind enough to put a screen at the end of the room so you can see what your innards look like w/o getting a kink in your neck) and asked, "Is that my ovary?"...it was that huge! I never had one that big (snicker snicker)! I had 2 smaller ones but they don't count. The OB insisted on an HCG shot b/c he didn't want the biggie to grow to big. He said, "It is a bit early but let's do it!". Should I have agreed? I did but often wonder if it was the right choice! Last month I think I just got the HCG too early and it F'd up my body. Whatever.
So that brings us to today...
I took my son outside to distract myself after work, I tried to suck up dirt and twigs w/the leave sucker but he got scared and freaked out! "no mama put it away it hurts!" Freak! He is in rare form tonight and I hope to shave his head while he sleeps again.
IF I go to bed now, I am that much closer to being 9dpo!
How will I survive another 7 days of this agony? Oh I think my bbs just hurt for a milisecond!
I want a drink of water...is that b/c I'm pregnant? Oh no silly it is b/c you are THIRSTY!
Anyone who has been TTC for 3 months or more can relate to me. Heck even if you were TTC only 1 month I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! But see at this stage in the game, 22 cycles w/my DS and TTC #2 for OMG dare I say it...23 months, I think I know my body pretty well. Or do I? Everything I do, I analyze why I'm doing it. Shoot it is crazy!
I had a follie check on CD11 and low and behold there was a follie that was 2.0cm! I saw it on the screen (they are kind enough to put a screen at the end of the room so you can see what your innards look like w/o getting a kink in your neck) and asked, "Is that my ovary?"...it was that huge! I never had one that big (snicker snicker)! I had 2 smaller ones but they don't count. The OB insisted on an HCG shot b/c he didn't want the biggie to grow to big. He said, "It is a bit early but let's do it!". Should I have agreed? I did but often wonder if it was the right choice! Last month I think I just got the HCG too early and it F'd up my body. Whatever.
So that brings us to today...
I took my son outside to distract myself after work, I tried to suck up dirt and twigs w/the leave sucker but he got scared and freaked out! "no mama put it away it hurts!" Freak! He is in rare form tonight and I hope to shave his head while he sleeps again.
IF I go to bed now, I am that much closer to being 9dpo!

3 Comments:
oh sweetie I hope it is your month!!!!!!!!Crossing my fingers for you.
I'm rooting for you as always!
Keeping my fingers crossed as well! And yes, I understand....33 cycles for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home