Friday, February 23, 2007

Did I confuse him?

I think I confused the big guy upstairs. Well when I prayed for pregnancy and the disappearance of AF, he got confused.

You see I am on CD45 and that has only happened one time in my life and it was simply b/c I didn't O until CD30. Well that isn't the case now. I am well on my way to the 4ww. LOL I should have O'd on CD17 but I don't think it happened.

Anyway so God sent AF on a vacation and it wasn't the type of vacation I wanted. I wanted her to leave b/c I was pregnant, not b/c the HCG trigger shot fucked up my body...nice one!

Well then I found out that a teenage member of my family is pregnant. Boy he really got confused! I even told her that. Poor thing is scared and ashamed and I told her, "it's a baby! Don't be ashamed!". I know I have never been 16 and preg but um I did have sex at 16 and I certainly could have been in her shoes.

She doesn't want what she has (the situation) and I am trying so hard to get what she has. Funny how that works. Am I upset? No not at all. That surprised me. I am more upset that another family member is preg w/#2 when she didn't even take care of #1...that burns my butt.

But C will be okay. She is so young but she is so smart. She did something that so many other kids her age (and younger) do and well, she just got "caught". I love C and will do anything for her. She is a doll and so caring and wonderful. I can't help but be excited...my GOD it is a baby! She is lucky enough to have the support of her wonderful parents. I love that. I am proud of her for making the decision to keep the baby and face whatever comes their way. Sure it will be hard but isn't it hard at 25 and 35 as well? God I think so!

So even though I confused the big guy, it's okay. I have my little monster and when and if the time is right, the monster will have a partner in crime. I am so glad that I am not bitter over this. I was so scared I would be. But I love that girl so much and I think her baby is here for a reason and I am going to help her remember that and celebrate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter