Yay Mom!
Pleased to report that my Mom is now home! Dad picked her up yesterday and brought her home. I am so very happy about all this!
On a sad note, Greg from the Wiggles (the yellow Wiggle) may have to step down from the group due to health issues. This kills me! I love the Wiggles and so does JD. I am so glad we were able to see them in August. I will have to keep him in my prayers.
I got nothing else...
On a sad note, Greg from the Wiggles (the yellow Wiggle) may have to step down from the group due to health issues. This kills me! I love the Wiggles and so does JD. I am so glad we were able to see them in August. I will have to keep him in my prayers.
I got nothing else...

4 Comments:
So glad your mom is home now! I hope she continues to recover quickly!
I'm so glad your mom is home and doing better!
So sad about Greg...I hope its nothing too serious. :(
I'm glad your mom is home. Hooray!!
That's GREAT news!!!! ... well about your mom, not about Greg the Wiggle
Post a Comment
<< Home