Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wahoo!!!

Mom is cancer free! This is the best news I could have gotten! She is in very good spirits, walking a bit more and seems very open to go out and about. I love this! My mom is back.

She is talking to me about JD more and more and giving me advice and asking about #2. My mom generally doesn't offer advice but I love this. I feel so much closer to her. I can't explain it but it is like she is just so happy and she is back to the woman she wants to be. I know she wants to walk a LOT more but as I told her, "baby steps mom, baby steps". I feel a sense of relaxation between her and dad and it's nice. No bickering or picking on each other. Aaaah, life is good.

As for me, I sit and weight for the day FF tells me to POAS! I am very optimistic this month and that scares me. Am I having IPS or are they RPS? I got a long list that I won't bore you with but many seem to be RPS. But I am sure it is just AF lurking around the corner.

I plan on updating my list of blogs that I read very soon. Some changed and some just plain got messed up by me somehow. Don't ask! I want to get back to reading my blogs but I'm not suppose to at work. I know it never stopped me before! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

That is FANTASTIC news about your Mom!! I also want to offer you all the baby dust I can spare!!

FYI - you also need to change the link to my blog to the new address.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter