Friday, November 17, 2006

Chocolate

Chocolate can solve many problems.

I am craving it right now and fighting the urge to go buy me some. I'd rather stop at the store on my way home and buy a small cake for my son and I to share after dinner. Heck I may let him eat it for dinner.

We've had a rough week at our house but the outlook is good. I was so excited by that positive pregnancy test and had such high hopes that I'd finally be holding baby #2 in my arms come July. But no, it wasn't meant to be. I am holding on to the hopes that this will happen for me very soon and if not, I have my wonderful healthy little monster to love and cherish!

I've thought a lot about what efforts we would make to get #2 and well, this is it. I will go back on Clomid in January and if God thinks I can handle a 2nd monster, then he will bless me with one. Clomid is as far as I will go. We are not in a financial situation to attempt IUIs, IVF or adoption and to be honest, I personally do not want to go any further than Clomid. I mean look at the gift I have now, my Monster, and I don't want to miss out on him. I mean the Clomid funk is enough!

And this leads me back to chocolate...it is my dearest friend and has seen me through many hard times and happy times and it NEVER lets me down! Sure this post is a ramble but the most important thing in this post is that chocolate is a cure all!!! So go get some and enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

((Jelly)) You are such a strong woman! I really admire your outlook on life.

I'll eat some chocolate, in cake form- tonight and think of you !

:-)

JD is so lucky to have you as a mommy. ((hugs)) to you and your family.

8:43 AM  
Blogger RollerCoaster said...

(((((HUGS)))))

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter