Pop!
That is how I feel. I am so very bloated and my innards are so very tender. I watched an episode of CSI Miami (TMI warning) and the body they found had been sitting in the house for weeks and was bloated. The ME had to "pop" the body so it didn't explode. Yay, I know...nasty...try watching it while eating dinner! BLECH!
Anyway, that is how that wonderful little pill has made me feel lately...ready to pop! I have not been near as cranky but I swear my ovaries are trying to escape from my body.
The good news is that I have an appt with the dildo cam tomorrow but I think I may ovulate tomorrow. I am hoping that will allow some of the bloatedness to go away. Tender innards are no fun!
Anyway, that is how that wonderful little pill has made me feel lately...ready to pop! I have not been near as cranky but I swear my ovaries are trying to escape from my body.
The good news is that I have an appt with the dildo cam tomorrow but I think I may ovulate tomorrow. I am hoping that will allow some of the bloatedness to go away. Tender innards are no fun!

1 Comments:
Wasn't that episode just gross!!! I can't believe they showed it. I had to turn away!!!
Cat
Post a Comment
<< Home