Thursday, October 19, 2006

In a fog

I swear whenever I take that first Clomid pill it is like I am preparing to be a new person. The old less cranky me disappears and is taken over by this raging emotional bitch! I am not trying to get pity here, not for me anyway. I mean seriously, WTF is in this shit that makes me go from 0 to bitch in 1.2 seconds when it generally takes a good 3 seconds?

And the sappiness...don't even get me started on that! I don't know if the 100mg can cause more side effects than the 50 but I'm sure about to find out! As I popped my first 2 pills on Tuesday I told my DH and Son..."Remember I DO love you!". It is like the real me goes into hiding. I am no angel to begin w/but I at least like myself a bit more. I yell at my poor son, DH and dogs over the stupidest shit. I feel like I hate everyone and everything. How do you get back to the real you while on this shit? Do I even like the real me? I swear I have anxiety issues and this "fog" is making me think I really do. I can't relax for shit and strive to be the perfect Mom, Wife and daughter. In the process I get mad at myself and then freak out on everyone. Add 100 mg of Clomid to the mix and well, you better run for the hills!

Let's just hope I produce some nice lookin' eggs and then this will be worth it! I just hope I don't push my DH away in the process. He said he's okay but how can he be? I'm so mean. Poor guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

(((((HUGS)))))

I've never taken it so I have no advice.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

(((((JellyJen)))))

No real advice though, sorry.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the clomid is kind to you this month. I too have never taken it so all I can offer is (((Hugs)))

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter