Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank you.

I want to thank all my sweet online friends for their kind comments, hugs and support. You all are wonderful. I know I don't read all the blogs like I should but when you go to bed at 8pm, it's a bit hard. LOL I am not lying about 8pm.

Well I talked to my sister several times last night and she is really worried about my BIL. They are going this morning to talk to their Pastor about the funeral and she is hoping that my BIL will open up to him. I feel so bad for her b/c we are all planning a shopping trip in Oct. and she is afraid to commit. She said her life is currently in the domino effect and she is ready for stuff to stop falling on her. Poor girl. My niece is in better spirits and only going the the bathroom 8 times a day rather than 12. So there is improvement. Poor kiddo.

The funeral is Monday and I offered to help with the luncheon afterwards or to even watch any kids so that people can attend the funeral. My other sister laughed at me and said I was nuts. But I know a few families that will want to attend and have wee ones.

I know they will have some long days ahead of them and I just want to do what I can. I've been fortunate and never lost a sibling, child or parent and I can't imagine what my BIL and his Mother are going through.

Be kind to your loved ones and tell them you love them...life is short.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

(((Jelly))) I'm sorry to hear about your BIL's bro. I think you are very kind to offer to watch kids for people who want to go to the funeral.

And I believe you about an 8 o'clock bedtime. I need to do that more often (as I sit here at 1am with insomnia). I don't get a chance to read many blogs either at this point...

1:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(((Jen))) I'm so sorry to hear what has happened. I'll keep your BIL and his mom in my thoughts and prayers.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

(((((MORE HUGS)))))

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter