Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thinking of you...

I keep thinking of my friend Sherry and her sweet angel Ryan. Sherry and I were matched up as buddies on the Preg after TTC board. We clicked right away and became fast friends. If Ryan hadn't come into this world, I don't know if Sherry and I would have become the friends we are today. I believe Ryan led us to each other. Its so unfair that Ryan's sweet life was so short. I can't even begin to imagine what Sherry and her DH are going through right now or what they have been through.

I so wish I could do something for them to help ease their pain. I can strive to be a better person because of Ryan, that I can do. I can teach Jonathan to be a good person. Ryans memory is strong in my heart and it will be in Jonathan's too. When we pray at night, Jonathan and I pray to Ryan. His spirit will always shine.

My dear sweet friend, I am thinking of you today and always. Many many ((HUGS)) to you and Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter