Karma baby karma
Yep that is what a good friend of mine told me the other day. I am a true believer of what goes around comes around...it may take time but karma will get you. I have too much on my plate to deal with friends that claim to be friends but in the end aren't really friends at all. Boy I sure am silly for finding the good in others and always trying to be a good person.
I have this group of friends and we have been friends for a while, well or so I thought. I mean years so they should have been true friends. Well it sucks when your friends stab other friends in the back and then you have to face the whole group and decide who's side you should be in. Um, didn't we graduate from highschool oh so many years ago? I sure thought we did! Apparently some haven't. I don't like people being fake and then the second you do or say something they don't like, the trash talk you. What kills me is she trashed talked to me about the one I was friends w/for the longest. WTF? I mean it wasn't the normal, "Oh she is on my nerves" BS it was true trash talk. We are an open little group and always welcome new people into our group...or so I thought. It only takes one bad apple to ruin them all.
But you know what, I don't have time for her. I have my parents health to deal with, my change in babysitters, a family friend who is near death and life in general so I don't have time for this shit. I mean why create more bitterness and ugliness in the world...really, why? I am by no means perfect and do not claim to be, but I stand up for my friends and would hope my true friends would do the same for me. Too bad I had to choose between my friends but I now realize that she wasn't my friend to begin with. Not sure why she picked me to be her friend if I was not up to her standard or my friends weren't, guess she couldn't find anyone else to fall for her bull shit. Oh well...screw me over once, shame on you, screw me over twice, shame on me! There will be no shame on me. Karma baby karma. I can sleep at night knowing I protect my friends. I wonder how she is sleeping tonight...
I have this group of friends and we have been friends for a while, well or so I thought. I mean years so they should have been true friends. Well it sucks when your friends stab other friends in the back and then you have to face the whole group and decide who's side you should be in. Um, didn't we graduate from highschool oh so many years ago? I sure thought we did! Apparently some haven't. I don't like people being fake and then the second you do or say something they don't like, the trash talk you. What kills me is she trashed talked to me about the one I was friends w/for the longest. WTF? I mean it wasn't the normal, "Oh she is on my nerves" BS it was true trash talk. We are an open little group and always welcome new people into our group...or so I thought. It only takes one bad apple to ruin them all.
But you know what, I don't have time for her. I have my parents health to deal with, my change in babysitters, a family friend who is near death and life in general so I don't have time for this shit. I mean why create more bitterness and ugliness in the world...really, why? I am by no means perfect and do not claim to be, but I stand up for my friends and would hope my true friends would do the same for me. Too bad I had to choose between my friends but I now realize that she wasn't my friend to begin with. Not sure why she picked me to be her friend if I was not up to her standard or my friends weren't, guess she couldn't find anyone else to fall for her bull shit. Oh well...screw me over once, shame on you, screw me over twice, shame on me! There will be no shame on me. Karma baby karma. I can sleep at night knowing I protect my friends. I wonder how she is sleeping tonight...

6 Comments:
Yep, what goes around comes around. Thats what I've always been told. Don't let this person upset you. Its not worth another thought. Easy for someone else to say, huh?
(((HUGS)))
I was just blogging about karma last week. LOL! It sure does sound like you have a lot going on and I hope everything resolves itself soon.
((((Jelly))) I am sorry you are going through this with someone you thought was your friend. It's very sad. I agree with your take on it all and KARMA.
You are a wonderful, caring person. I wish things with your folks, baby sitting, JD's sleep and your other worries weren't so rough right now...better days are ahead. (((Hugs))))
Jelly (((((HUGS)))) life just sucks sometimes but you will have good times soon, your a sweet and warm person who has been such a great friend to me I just wish you nothing but the best!!!!
I sooooooooooooooooooooooo agree. It's getting harder and harder to not get vocal about it myself.
I'm still sketchy on the exact whos and whyfores, but I just wanted to send you big hugs and tell you that you are absolutely right, Karma will get you in the end, but know that because you chose to be the bigger person in these situations that your good karma stock has gone way way up *HUGS*
Post a Comment
<< Home