Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Had a bad day...

Well I don't know if it was a bad day but I just heard that song and it made me feel better. It's funny how when you know your life is not that bad, heck it is pretty good, you still feel like running away and hiding under a rock. I love my life, sure I could use more money, a maid and to drop 30 lbs but all in all, I have it pretty damn good. Then why do I want to run away and hide?

I wonder if it is my lack of sleep. My son is 20 months old this week and has STTN maybe 3 nights. This past week has sucked so bad and I am trying to find the good in all of this but lack of sleep is NEVER a good thing! Maybe this is God's way of showing me I am not ready for #2, I don't know. Do other people have these days? I mean seriously I have had to lock my son in his room, go downstairs and punch a pillow and scream into it. Don't judge me. Would you rather I hit my child? I didn't think so. I love that little shit so much that it hurts and makes me want to cry but dammit child sleep!

So I say fuck you to the night terrors he is having! Leave my wonderful baby alone and allow us to get some sleep. I am tired w/huge ass bags under my eyes that no make up can hide. I want to cry or hit someone. I can't take it. My house is a mess, my body is suffering and I just want one good nights sleep. If I hear him scream like a banshee one more time, I may have to go check into a motel 6 or sleep in my car.

My good life is really getting on my nerves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

(((hugs))) - Wishing you a peaceful sleep really soon!
PS - You're a great Mom!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter