Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly

Let's start with the good...

JD is adjusting well at the new sitters. This morning he whined for 15 seconds! He takes 2 hr naps and is on such a great schedule there. I am so happy! He also likes playing with the one little boy and girl. I got there today and they were outside. I wanted to watch them play so I kind of stayed out of sight. I saw my sister playing with the kiddos and being all goofy! It was a side of her I NEVER see and it was great! She is so good with these kids! I sure wish she could have had her own but you know what, these kids love her and she has touched each one of these kids lives and they will NEVER forget her!

The Bad...

So I call my folks to see how they are. Mom still has the wheel chair and will for quite a while. She will never be able to walk long distances b/c of her Charcot foot but she is okay w/that. She will eventually be able to walk short distances. She gets antibiotics 1 time every ohter day now. They said something is still in her blood but she didn't know what...NICE! As for Dad, he is so stressed about money and it kills me! He went back to the doc and they want to do another CT scan because he had "sparks" around his heart...what the hell is that? Apparently he told the doc no b/c they already did 2 and he is tired of giving them his $! Oh Dad. Then they had done a PAP (or something) on the spot on his lung but never got the results...NICE! So they want him to do it again. I still don't know if he is going to. He said he is tired of the money sucking assholes! UGH!

The ugly...

I want to take care of my parents. I want to do more. I don't want them to worry about $ and their health! Dammit! They are such good people and do anything for anyone and this is crap! I am SO fed up w/them having all these problems. Seriously, WTF? Why is it when it rains on some people it pours?

4 Comments:

Blogger JPAKAJR said...

(((((HUGS)))) I am thinking about you.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

(((((HUGE MASSIVE HUGS)))))

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((JELLY))))) Im sorry to hear about your parents my heart breaks and I wish I could wave a wand and make them all better I really do. Im sending tons of get well vibes and hope they both start to feel better soon.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

((Hugs)) I am soo sorry for all you are dealing with and all your parents are going through.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter