Updates
Dad's surgery is tomorrow. I hope and pray it goes well. I'm nervous.
He hurt his back from helping mom and had been seeing a chiropractor. I think its helping. I just hope he can sit there in the chair for 3-4 hours for his surgery. He then has to take it easy for 2-3 wks. This means me and my siblings need to make sure someone is there to help them. I don't mind this part but hope no one else does either. I don't want to have to do it all...I simply can't but will if I must.
Mom has an infection where her staples are from her surgery. She is on antibiotics and goes back tomorrow to make sure it is clearing up. I think it is.
I have decided that I am tired of temping and charting and don't want to do it anymore. I mean hello I always ovulated btwn days 12-16 so why waste my time, energy and $? I want to enjoy what I have. God gave me one beautiful healthy child and if feels I can handle a second one, then I guess he will give me one. In Sept., I'll decide if I want to try Clomid. I may wait until the new year to try it though. I still feel a rush regarding TTC #2 but I am letting go of that. I do want to get off insulin so I guess if in the next year I'm not preg, I will decide if we want to continue trying or not. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!
We are getting some of our debt paid off and I can't explain how happy I am! This year we will have our truck and 2 of our 5 (yes 5!) credit cards paid off. I hope to have the other 3 paid off within 1 year from now. Finally! I know we created this mess and I am so glad we are finally getting out of it. It has been and will be hard for a while. We can do it.
I don't have much else to say, just thinking of Dad...
He hurt his back from helping mom and had been seeing a chiropractor. I think its helping. I just hope he can sit there in the chair for 3-4 hours for his surgery. He then has to take it easy for 2-3 wks. This means me and my siblings need to make sure someone is there to help them. I don't mind this part but hope no one else does either. I don't want to have to do it all...I simply can't but will if I must.
Mom has an infection where her staples are from her surgery. She is on antibiotics and goes back tomorrow to make sure it is clearing up. I think it is.
I have decided that I am tired of temping and charting and don't want to do it anymore. I mean hello I always ovulated btwn days 12-16 so why waste my time, energy and $? I want to enjoy what I have. God gave me one beautiful healthy child and if feels I can handle a second one, then I guess he will give me one. In Sept., I'll decide if I want to try Clomid. I may wait until the new year to try it though. I still feel a rush regarding TTC #2 but I am letting go of that. I do want to get off insulin so I guess if in the next year I'm not preg, I will decide if we want to continue trying or not. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!
We are getting some of our debt paid off and I can't explain how happy I am! This year we will have our truck and 2 of our 5 (yes 5!) credit cards paid off. I hope to have the other 3 paid off within 1 year from now. Finally! I know we created this mess and I am so glad we are finally getting out of it. It has been and will be hard for a while. We can do it.
I don't have much else to say, just thinking of Dad...

2 Comments:
((((((HUGS)))))) I hope all goes well with your Dad's surgery tomorrow will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry to hear about your mom getting an infection hopefully its cleared up. Yay on the debt front its nice to pay things off instead of racking them up great news and great job!!!
((hugs)) I hope everything goes smoothly with your Dad's surgery. Congrats on the debt reduction...that's fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home