Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yikes!

Ok so I've been super blessed with my sister babysitting for me. She lives literally 5 min from me and does a great job w/him. Her youngest is starting school and if she gets full-time kindergarden then my sis may go back to work. I'll be screwed! We will never be able to afford daycare for 2 kids...I mean NEVER! I would pay her for 2 what I would pay a center for 1!

I can't quit my job b/c we have too much debt...not car payments and stuff we own but on old debts...student loans, consolidation loans, credit cards, etc. We are in the process of paying them down and doing well but not enough to make that big of a difference.

So the panic sets in. I mean truly it has set in! She said if her daughter gets full-time kindergarten (how do you spell that word?) then she may go back to work full-time. I'm going to be selfish and hope that she can't find anything making as much as she would if she babysat my 2 kids. I mean it is tax free and clear and she has not college education...I know, I know that is really mean and selfish. I wish her all the luck in the world and hope she does what makes her truly happy. I just wish it was what worked out best for me. LOL

It will all work out, right? Oh I hope so!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon (shan977) said...

Yikes is right! I'm hoping and praying everything works out for you! (((((HUGS)))))

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter