Monday, May 08, 2006

Whoa Baby!

As I looked at that HPT on Friday morning I swore I was imagining that 2nd line. No way would we have made a baby this month! Heck I swore our timing was off. It was the stomach flu I had, not a baby! No, that line was NOT there! Even though my friend Sherry said, "a line is a line". No it couldn't be.

I thought the same thing on Saturday even after I hurled in the toilet! LOL No, there is no way this could happen to us w/o using clomid!

Sunday, I saw the word "pregnant". Who was pregnant? Me? No way! Yes way! Me! Wow!

I am truly one blessed girl and I will never take any of it for granted!

God, you gave me my wish, now please go to my friends...please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter