Poop and more poop...
Warning: do not read this if you have a weak stomach or are about to eat!
So my little JD has some nasty virus and had exploding poops for about 3.5 weeks! Yes that long! He would go 2-3 times a day and then wouldn't go at all. We took him off milk and fruit and veggies but he still has explosive poop. Last week I took him to the doc. His regular pedi is out on maternity leave and I miss her so! We see Dr. H and he is not real good w/kids but he is trying. JD screams the entire time. Dr. H says it is a virus and since (tmi) his stools became watery for 2 days it may either take a turn for the worst or be getting better. So we are giving it another week. Luckily, it is no longer watery but he is exploding 2-3 times a day!
For example, I drop him off yesterday at my sisters, well with poop #2 he exploded! She gave him a bath and put him in old clothes I had there...6 month pants! LOL He looked so ridiculous. We go home and I realize the dogs wanted in on this pooping action! I hear Harley and Buster yelping from their crate in the basement. They never do this. I go down there and well one of them shit all over the crate! They had the blanket pushed back in the corner covering it up! Turns out dumb and dumber ate a possum in the backyard and are back there puking and pooping as a result of this!
Then JD decides he needs to poop again! LOL All this before 5pm! I had me a nice glass of wine last night! All I could think was and my PSIL (psycho sister in law) wants to do that elimination communication w/her son when he is born in July? ROFLMAO! Seriously, she will have a lot of poop and pee to clean up! GL w/that PSIL!
This morning, he explodes again! The boy is going on a bread and water diet. I bet I have poop on my shirt somewhere...He's lucky he's cute! :-)
But on a good note, he did give me a big wet open mouth kiss last night...just before he went to squeeze my nose and say "beep beep" and dig his long nails in me! Yes, I think he loves me! :-)
So my little JD has some nasty virus and had exploding poops for about 3.5 weeks! Yes that long! He would go 2-3 times a day and then wouldn't go at all. We took him off milk and fruit and veggies but he still has explosive poop. Last week I took him to the doc. His regular pedi is out on maternity leave and I miss her so! We see Dr. H and he is not real good w/kids but he is trying. JD screams the entire time. Dr. H says it is a virus and since (tmi) his stools became watery for 2 days it may either take a turn for the worst or be getting better. So we are giving it another week. Luckily, it is no longer watery but he is exploding 2-3 times a day!
For example, I drop him off yesterday at my sisters, well with poop #2 he exploded! She gave him a bath and put him in old clothes I had there...6 month pants! LOL He looked so ridiculous. We go home and I realize the dogs wanted in on this pooping action! I hear Harley and Buster yelping from their crate in the basement. They never do this. I go down there and well one of them shit all over the crate! They had the blanket pushed back in the corner covering it up! Turns out dumb and dumber ate a possum in the backyard and are back there puking and pooping as a result of this!
Then JD decides he needs to poop again! LOL All this before 5pm! I had me a nice glass of wine last night! All I could think was and my PSIL (psycho sister in law) wants to do that elimination communication w/her son when he is born in July? ROFLMAO! Seriously, she will have a lot of poop and pee to clean up! GL w/that PSIL!
This morning, he explodes again! The boy is going on a bread and water diet. I bet I have poop on my shirt somewhere...He's lucky he's cute! :-)
But on a good note, he did give me a big wet open mouth kiss last night...just before he went to squeeze my nose and say "beep beep" and dig his long nails in me! Yes, I think he loves me! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home