Monday, May 29, 2006

Not ready yet...

Well I decided this week that I am not really ready to start TTC again. I think maybe next month I can jump back in to it all. I hope anyway.

We had a nice long weekend in the country. Well, it was mostly relaxing. I contemplated several times putting JD in the dog crate to keep him from running off. As soon as he found out how to open the door on the main trailer, he then found a way down the steps (don't worry I was nearby and watched him) and he'd run for the pond! Good lord it was exhausting! We swatted his butt, yelled "JD NO! You can not run to the pond!", put him in the PNP and then in time out. AAAAAHHHHH!!! After my 10 millionth failed attempt, he would then run for the pond and look back at me and laugh. Yes, it became a game and I'm sorry that he won but it was too dangerous to continue the battle. We resorted to watching Veggie Tales and the Wiggles in the AC trailer! Not bad but how many times can you watch the "Lord of the Beans"?

Ok, well since all my boys are sleeping, I need to go grab some zzzz's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter