Friday, May 12, 2006

Hang on Boo!

I know, I should not be blogging at work but how is it any different than the posting I do? Plus I need to get this out...

Well the spotting is still going on. My beloved friends on my board are so sweet to me and it makes me cry every time I read their posts! My bloodwork for today will be in this afternoon and maybe I'll have some good news.

Again, I just realized how blessed I am! I never had a miscarriage or was even really truly concerned w/it. I got pg this time naturally and it took a while but still, I'm here, right? So little Baby Boo...hang on for Momma. If you can't, I'll understand. I truly will. However, I have a lot to show you.

So for now, I sit, I wait and I think of all my lovely board friends who are thinking of me and Boo. They are pulling for us Boo. They all have their own problems but they take time for us. That is what I love about my board. I don't get to respond to every woman on there, but they are on my mind and I'm reminded of them so much throughout my day.

As Mother's Day approaches, I think of my friends who lost babies. I think of my friends whose son's are in heaven and should be here with them. I ache for them to have what I have. They are Mother's and they are great Mother's. I just hope and pray they are blessed with a healthy baby that is here with them very soon. They SO deserve that.

I'm counting my blessings and I know how good I have it. I just wish I could share it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter