Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back in the saddle again!!!

Yes, I got the okay from my OB to move forward with our TTC journey. Can you just say I am relieved, nervous and so ready! But then I think about a 2nd baby and the panic takes over. Will I be able to care for 2 babies? I know I will but geez, I also know how hard it is going to be.

Dr. B told me a few things that made it easier to accept my m/c and of all the wise words he said, the one thing that stick is that, "You did nothing to cause this.". He told me that as for low progesterone, it could have been 1 of 2 things...

1. My body just knew this pregnancy was not a viable pregnancy and did not create enough progesterone.

2. The pregnancy began failing and my body stopped making prog.

He said he isn't sure what happened. So for now, I accept the fact that it was mean to be. I know a lot of people can not accept this theory for certain things that happened in their life and I totally respect that but for me, this works.

I was also reading in my pregnancy journal (from Jonathan) about my first blood test and I swore it was my progesterone that was low but in the journal it said my pregnancy hormone was low. Hmmm, maybe this was just a fluke and I do not have low progesterone after all? Who knows.

I am just ready to start the love fest and see what God has in store for me!

For now, I will enjoy the TTC journey and my sweet boy...

He just LOVES his puppy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jelly Im so happy your are able to TTC again and it was hard to swallow the fact that we don't cause our m/c and I finally accpepted my Dr's theory also. Not that it makes it any easier but more at peace with our selves. I wish you much luck this time and know it will happen for you I conceived Logen 3 months later so it's possible :) Sending tons of GL vibes your way and let the BD fest begin lol. Jonathon looks so precious with his puppy :) what a cutie pie :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

(((((HUGS)))))

Hopefully things are quicker and easier this time around. We are all always there for you.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter