Monday, April 24, 2006

Mom and Dad are home!

I am truly excited that my parents are home from FL. They are snow birds and I have missed them terribly. They got home Friday and we went to visit them Sunday night. The loved the work the rest of my family did to their house and my mom was thrilled that they found her mother's ring after it had been missing for 16+ years!

We bbq'd and they loved seeing JD. He was keeping me busy. My bro and SIL came by as they only live 2 doors up. She looked great! She is pg and due in July. I was worried but she truly looks great and was laughing and talking with us. I got warm fuzzies! This baby is a blessing for them and I hope she continues to learn from it. She was surprised that the church wanted to do a shower for her. It was nice to see her so humble and down to earth. I have to admit, I may start to like her! LOL She did watch JD running like a mad man and looked a bit exhausted. Yes dear SIL you will be in my shoes in about 18 months! ;-) My brother was all smiles and it was wonderful.

I am now really sad that I will be missing her shower, as we are going to Iowa. Oh well, what can I do.

I bought a case of wine from my favorite winery this weekend. Now that I have it, maybe I'll get pg. Oh a girl can dream right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter