Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In a funk

I can't explain it but I am once again in my funk. It happens 2-3 times a year. I swear I may just start crying today. It is like my own little pity party except I don't even want to be around me. I feel fat, ugly, useless and unloved. I know I am loved and needed and fat and maybe even ugly but the last 2 things don't generally get me this upset.

I try so hard to eat and exercise...ok no I guess I don't. I get mad, bored or upset and I eat. I do try to exercise but I'll be honest, many nights I want to sit and watch tv and relax. I am up at 430am, leave the house by 630am, get home at 330pm, play w/JD, make dinner, clean up a bit and J gets home at 630. We eat dinner, I bathe the baby, clean up the kitchen, make lunches and then put JD to bed. It is then 8pm and I am tired. I don't want to exercise. I need to work on this. But I'm tired!!!

I ate my cheerios and now some yahoo I work with brought in Krispy Kreme donuts...HELLO! Have you seen the size of your co-workers asses? No we do not need any donuts! Sure put them next to the obese diabetic girl that is bored and wants to eat them. Thanks asshole!

Told you I wasn't in a very good mood...

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

((((Jelly)))) I hate days like this. I hope that you start to feel better soon.

I must say, after reading your schedule that I'm not surprised you are tired. You do an awful lot between work and taking care of JD. Maybe passing the bedtime routine off to DH isn't such a bad idea...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter