Sunday, April 02, 2006

Exhausted!

So I took the day off on Friday and I expected to be relaxed...ha ha ha! No I had a great day. I was so tired at the end but it was truly wonderful!

I mailed off a few small gifts to some friends, met a friend and her daughter at the mall, walked, went grocery shopping, ran to wal-mart and then picked up my 2 nieces to stay the night with us. I did not give them any soda or candy and the stinkers were up nearly ALL night! I was exhausted!

The girls are 7 and 5. I watched them interact and it melted my heart. The 7 YO sure did take care of the 5 YO. She helped her out of the car, w/her jacket, her seatbelt and made sure that while I was brushing her hair that I didn't hurt her too much. It was so sweet. She is such a mother hen! I remember the day these girls were born. I remember how excited I was that the 7 YO was a girl. She was so precious. And now I see her transforming into this beautiful little lady. She is growing up so much and learning so much. She amazes me. She is becoming an incredible little lady.

As for the 5 year old...she is so funny and sweet. She still has a lot of baby in her and she is so tiny. I love the innocence these young girls have. I hope they can stay that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter