And the exhaustion continues...
Yes, I am still exhausted today. I was home yesterday and JD and I walked to the polls to vote. It was a long hilly walk and OMW, my thighs are a burning!
I started a website this week and I am so excited! What do I put in it? LOL
Jonathan and I picked out 2 books to donate to our "books for babies" program at work. We donated "101 Dalmations" in memory of Thomas Joseph and "Hercules" in memory of Ryan David. These to little boys are some very special angels and we do not want them to be forgotten. It turns out Jonathan made some good choices with these books and I am so happy. I know he is young, but I try to think of small ways we can do stuff together to honor the people we love. I want him to learn to cherish life because it can be too short many times. I try to remind myself of this when he is testing me to no end and I am exhausted. LOL He is a good boy and I am so lucky that he chose me to be his Mom. He has taught me so much.
I started a website this week and I am so excited! What do I put in it? LOL
Jonathan and I picked out 2 books to donate to our "books for babies" program at work. We donated "101 Dalmations" in memory of Thomas Joseph and "Hercules" in memory of Ryan David. These to little boys are some very special angels and we do not want them to be forgotten. It turns out Jonathan made some good choices with these books and I am so happy. I know he is young, but I try to think of small ways we can do stuff together to honor the people we love. I want him to learn to cherish life because it can be too short many times. I try to remind myself of this when he is testing me to no end and I am exhausted. LOL He is a good boy and I am so lucky that he chose me to be his Mom. He has taught me so much.

1 Comments:
Thank you again for making the wonderful book donations in Thomas and Ryan's names.
And thank your little sweetheart for me too.
:)
((((HUGS)))
Post a Comment
<< Home