Almost Friday
AAAHHH today was such a crazy day at work. OMW is all I can say. So glad it is over. I have a buttload of work to do and that is fine, I like being busy but some of the petty stuff I have to do is ridiculous. Oh well, it's a pay check, right?
I talked to my nephew in Japan today. He is such an awesome kid. I am so proud of him and so happy for him. He is in the AirForce and has his shit together.
I am so blessed to have such a large and wonderful family. Ok, I don't really feel that way ALL the time, but who does? ha ha ha
I guess I didn't have much to say, I mean I thought I had a lot to say but now that I'm here...I got nuttin'!
I talked to my nephew in Japan today. He is such an awesome kid. I am so proud of him and so happy for him. He is in the AirForce and has his shit together.
I am so blessed to have such a large and wonderful family. Ok, I don't really feel that way ALL the time, but who does? ha ha ha
I guess I didn't have much to say, I mean I thought I had a lot to say but now that I'm here...I got nuttin'!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home