Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where is the sun?

Today is a sad day for many of my online friends. My friend K gave birth to her beautiful son today, but only to be told he wouldn't make it. 20 hours later, sweet TJZ became an Angel. Our groups first angel...how sad.

We have 3 angels now...2 sweet boys and 1 precious girl. I believe my son talks to them in his sleep. Well he is talking to someone. I tell him to say hi to all the angels when he dreams. Tell them that their mommies and daddies love them and miss them. I can't imagine the pain these women have felt...

I know I am blessed. God I am so blessed. But why I am blessed and my friends suffer...I even wonder why strangers suffer and I am so blessed. I am not the best person...I am crabby and bitter and mean. Yet these Angels have taught me to slow down. Let my son be a little boy and get into things. Let the dishes sit while I hold him. Life is short my friends and sometimes cruel. My Angels have taught me to enjoy it as much as I can. Angels I want to make your proud and I want you to know what you have given me. You are all beautiful and I look forward to the day we can meet up. Thank you my sweet Angels, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter