Monday, March 27, 2006

Play at the park...

Ah yesterday was a beautiful 50+ degrees here! OMW it was wonderful! We had a truly perfect day! It was lazy, yet we got out and played in the sun.

JD met a little friend down the street...the kid is 2 and can run faster than anything! He is sturdy and so flipping quick! I was very impressed. He and his older sister were with their grandpa and they were visiting his girlfriend. JD loved them! I did too. :-) They hugged me when I left...how sweet is that?

We went to the park and tried to feed the ducks but they were not hungry! JD got a splinter but DH got it out super quick...thank goodness! We played on the swings and ran around dodging goose poop...ugh! It was a wonderful family day!

Did I mention my son is binky free? Ah yes, on Wednesday night we went to bed w/o it and it has been gone ever since. My baby is growing up. I look at him now w/such amazement. He is becoming a little person and wow, I love him so much!

Well I had no earth shattering thoughts today but I just wanted to share in my wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter