Wednesday, March 29, 2006

OBESE AKA FAT ASS

OMW...I discovered this week that I am obese! I do not like that word nor have I EVER thought of myself as obese...overweight, fat ass and cream puff yes but NOT obese! I know I need to lose weight (I type this as I suck down a fat-full latte) and I want to be healthy but damn it I'm tired (um could be my extra 40lbs huh?) and I don't like to give up my foods!

Apparently if your BMI is 30 or higher you are obese...nice! Yes, mine is 30. 5' 5" and 185 makes Jenny obese. Well screw you Mr. Chart Maker!

I've never been skinny but thinner than what I am now. I do not gain or lose weight easily. I did gain these 40lbs when I started insulin in hopes of controling my blood sugars in order to start a family. Ideally I can blame my weight gain on my DS but while PG I gained oh 6lbs. BUT I did get on insulin to create him and nurture him as best I could so little man, me being obese is your fault! You are so lucky you are cute!! ;-)

Now to lose this weight...OH I know what I have to do. In fact, my endocrinologist (bless her skinny ass) says I could write a book on this stuff. Now to do it! She keep saying that the insulin makes it harder to lose weight and I was in denial. However, 3+ years later and a baby, my weight is the same. Hmmm. Ok so I do not want to become a victim but I need to take this into account. How do I do this? Well my first thought is to get knocked up w/baby #2 so after his birth I can get off the insulin. LOL Not so easy! Until I get knocked up, I plan to take small steps.

I don't want to miss out on walks and fun play w/my son b/c I am obese...nor do I want to harm myself anymore.

Obese...boo hiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter