Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I found the sun...

Yes after 3 nights of ugly nasty storms, I found the sun! It came out so nice and bright and I hope it warms this 30 degree chilly day.

I saw Uncle J last night and it was bittersweet. I think he knew I was there, as when I said "I love you" I got a bit of a rise out of him. My heart just breaks for my cousins. I can't imagine losing my parents. I take them for granted way too much. I rarely call b/c I feel I don't know what to say...how sad is that? I mean seriously, they are my parents and I can have small talk with them...why is it so hard? I vow that now that I have JD I will make an effort to call them, go see them when they are here and spend more time with them. Life is short and I want a better relationship with them and I so want my son to know his Mama and Papa. They are so cute with him and I love it.

My bro and SIL are having a baby in July...their first. I am so excited. I pray the baby and my SIL are doing well. I also pray that this new life will bring them back to our family. I know their strained relationship w/my parents is hard on them. This little boy is coming into the world w/a lot of expectations from me. ha ha ha Not really, I want him to be happy and healthy and I pray that he can work the magic that all babies do!

Ok I must go, the daily tasks of work are calling my name...UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter