Saturday, February 04, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Again, I neglected my blog!

Every night as I put my sweet little son (aka The Monster) to bed, I rock him for a few minutes and tell him I love him and I thank him for being my son. I am still not sure what I did to deserve him but WOW I am the luckiest girl alive!!! I have so much more than many people...I have a loving healthy son, a great husband and a HUGE supportive family. We may not have a lot other than that but I have it good.

My son is now 13.5 months and I think I am ready to give him a sibling. I am from a family of 9 and can't imagine NOT having a sibling. However, IF God has other plans for me and I am only blessed with the son I have now, well that is AOK! I will be sad for Jonathan but I will get over it. I am just truly lucky. I hope other women who have it as good as me, realize what they have and don't lose sight of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter