Friday, September 09, 2005

It's been a while...

I've neglected my blog. But that's ok because many days my head is filled with crazy emotions and I have no idea how to put them down in words.

I've had a stressful week and I realize it is not near as bad as what some people are going through and I was feeling guilty for being stressed b/c I do have a good life but you know what, it is my life and even if it is good, I have a right to feel stressed or sad. I am just overwhelmed and tired! OMG can I be any more tired? Last night I finally got 3 hours of consecutive sleep! Yes, my beautiful son was left in his crib to CIO (cry it out) and it was so very hard. My DH went into give him is pacifier and the little stinker stayed asleep. He did wake up a few hours later but I got him back to sleep. I love him so much but I need sleep!

On Tuesday (9/6) I got an obscence phone call and it had me all worked up. First, the woman called at 10pm and it came up "private" on the caller ID. I was asleep and answered and here is how it went:

Biatch Caller: May I speak to Jennifer?
Me: Who is this?
BC: This is ? from the American Red Cross I was calling to see if you'd like to make a donation?
Me: Do you realize what time it is? I'm a sleep and I have a young son who is sleeping too!
BC: Oh Jennifer I'm sorry but would you like to make a donation?
ME: NO and I don't appreciate you calling this late!
BC: One more question for you...do you like pu&&y?
ME: CLICK!

I was furious! Phone rings again...I answer and immediately hang up! Phone rings again...
BC starts acting like she is talking to my DH and asking for him and telling him to call her on her cell phone claiming he got her pregnant and now he was ignoring her. WTF lady I have no time for your damn games! I am pi&&ed now! So I just lay the phone on the bed w/o hanging it up. 3 min later I pick up and I hear BC and someone esle talking:

BC: But granny she has a little baby.
G: I don't care I have a knife/gun by my purse.
BC: Granny its a white baby and if you kill a white baby you will go to prison for life!
G: I don't care

I immediately hung up, called the operator and had the call traced and reported to authorities. I freaked! I ran around the house like a mad woman and double checked all the locks. I let one dog outside to watch the house, grabbed my son and the other dog and crawled into bed. That stupid biatch is lucky it was only on the phone b/c if anyone were to ever threaten my son to my face...they would no longer be around!

After calming down I realized that she was trying to scam me. Since I had not caved in, she attacked me personally. I saw on the web that scammers are calling and asking for donations and claiming to be from the Red Cross. They then refer you to a website that is bogus. Identity theft during a crisis? How lame can you be? I hope that biatch gets whats coming to her!

Some people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter