Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Another angel...

I still can't believe my friend S has lost her son. I am devestated by this. Everyone keeps telling me what a good friend I am and they keep sending me kind messages and saying nice things to me and I want to scream! I mean I know they all mean well but this is about S and her DH and their loss, not me. I know it is hard on me but I don't want to take the focus away from S and her situation. S needs prayers and love and well wishes. I have my son, my son that is healthy. I can hold him and soothe him and S will never be able to do that and it hurts.

She buried him today. The service was an hour and 15 minutes ago. While I sat at work eating my pizza rolls, S said goodbye to her sweet sweet son. It makes no sense. I know we are not suppose to ask why but how can we not wonder and ask why? How can I not doubt him?

Her poor sweet Ryan is gone. Her heart is broken. Her life will never be the same. How does she go on? How can I help her? I can't help her. I can't say anything to ease her pain, the pain that will follow her for the rest of her life. I want to reach out and call her but I don't want to intrude. I want her to know that I care for her and I'm sad for her. I want her to know that I am mad for this happening to her. I want her to know that I will cherish my son more b/c she lost her son. I can't say any of this to her for fear of making her sad or upset with me. I just want her to heal and have happy memories of her beautiful son.

Oh S, you are in my prayers and my heart is sad for you. Please know we all love you and wish you peace. (((HUGS))) to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter